|No, this isn't where we're staying... this is the Prime Minister's house in Delhi!|
Things to do on the side of the road in Delhi:
1. Get your head shaved by an experienced road-side barber.
2. Face yourself away from traffic and go pee. (Yes, seriously, I saw at least 4 guys peeing on the side of the road since we've arrived!)
3. Avoid the herd of stray, mangy dogs or just lay down on the grass and hang out with them.
4. Get a treat from the "Mother Dairy" ice cream vendor with his rickshaw cart.
5. Hang up your laundry in a tree to dry and become breezy fresh - if you like the pollution/urine/incense-scented dryer sheet smell, that is.
That's all for now! Stay tuned and I'll post more of our trip's adventures very soon!